Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mushroom grower wins best new product at NY Produce Show
Highline Mushrooms has been recognized for its innovation in the mushroom category with its new Organic Mushroom Medleys offer.
Highline Mushrooms announced that its new Organic Mushroom Medleys has been awarded the Best New Product at the 2017 New York Produce Show. The organic medleys introduce consumers to new mushroom varieties and cooking ideas, as well as provide convenient meal solutions. The three medley options include Steakhouse Style, Pasta Perfect, and Sizzling Stir Fry.
“Mushrooms are very in right now and provide a convenient way for the consumer to try more exotic varieties but in familiar meal applications it has resonated extremely well,” stated Jane Rhyno, Highline’s Director of Sales. “The fact that they are organic is what consumers have come to expect from Highline given our status as the largest organic grower in the world.”
Aaron Hamer, CEO of Highline Mushrooms, said of the company’s recognition: “This is a great win for us because it rewards our commitment to innovation in the mushroom category. We’ve heard loud and clear from consumers and retailers that they want new products that are focused on traits like taste, convenience, and being natural and organic. With our Organic Mushroom Medleys we accomplished all three of those in one new product.”
For more information:
Publication date: 12/19/2017
Other news in this sector: