Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sri Lanka: Mike Biotech Asia wins National Business Excellence AwardsMike Biotech Asia, a sister company of Mike Flora & Mike Flora International, was a proud winner of two awards at the National Business Excellence Awards ceremony held at Colombo Hilton on 13th December, which was graced by the High Commissioner for Canada in Sri Lanka.
The company bagged the Gold Award for “Excellence in Business and Financial Results” and also the Bronze Award presented for the 2nd runner up in small business category.
The National Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka is taking the initiative in conducting the National Business Excellence Awards annually, in an effort to recognize and encourage the Business Community who excels in the domestic and international markets, who provide leadership, discipline, good governess, and thus being strong pillars of strength to the overall economy.
Mike Biotech Asia is a company founded in year 2004, and is supplying Tissue Cultured plants to many countries in the international market. Mike Biotech produces young plants to the export market through In-vitro micro propagation using modern methods in Tissue Culture. The Tissue Culture Laboratory is producing over 79 regular, exotic plants and varieties to the global market, and has the capacity to produce over 12m plantlets annually. The company is registered with Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service as an approved Laboratory to Export Tissue Cultured plants to Australia.
For more information:
Mike Flora International
Publication date: 12/19/2017
Other news in this sector: