Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): CDFA now accepting temporary cannabis licensing applicationsThe California Department of Food and Agriculture's CalCannabis program has officially launched its online licensing system and is now accepting applications for temporary commercial cannabis licenses for cultivators, nurseries and processors. The link to the online licensing system can be accessed at: https://aca6.accela.com/calcannabis/Welcome.aspx
The online system allows applicants to easily apply for a temporary commercial cannabis license. The program is not currently accepting applications for annual licenses, but will in the near future. Temporary licenses issued by CDFA will be good for 120 days, with the possibility of extensions, if warranted.
New users will be required to register for an account within the online licensing system prior to applying for a temporary license. CDFA will start issuing temporary licenses that will be effective January 1, 2018. No temporary license will be effective prior to this date. Temporary licenses will only be issued to applicants with a valid license, permit or other authorization from their local jurisdiction.
CDFA's emergency regulations are now in effect and the final text can be found at: https://static.cdfa.ca.gov/MCCP/document/Proposed%20Emergency%20Regulations%20Final_12.12.17.pdf
Publication date: 1/9/2018
Other news in this sector: