- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
January 16, The Hague
Innovation Network Feeding Cities holds second meeting
Dutch agro-food companies play a significant role in the increasing worldwide demand for (fresh) food produce. To feed growing cities in a sustainable way, they need to collaborate and form coalitions, share knowledge, initiate innovative and scalable projects and position themselves better. These were some of the conclusions of the Round Table event “Feeding Cities”, held in the Demokwekerij Westland on April 18, 2017.
At the meeting participants embraced the idea of an “Innovation Network Feeding Cities” and expressed the wish to come to concrete action. So for this second meeting concrete opportunities and ways forward are central: matchmaking and networking for early movers, insights on innovative new (pilot) projects, and ways to enhance policy support for these initiatives and the identification of opportunities in developing countries and emerging economies.
Click here for more information.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”
- 10/08/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference'18: here's the recap
- 10/08/2018 "Greenhouse as starting point for new products and updates"
- 10/08/2018 UK: Latest research to be revealed at Soft Fruit Day
- 10/08/2018 Australia: PCA members to go on tour again
- 10/08/2018 US (VA): VSU to host 31st Annual Aquaculture Field Day
- 10/05/2018 International Asparagus Days conference - programme finalised
- 10/05/2018 "Zimbabwe will become one of Africa's largest exporters"
- 10/05/2018 "Once the foundation is right, it's about the refinement, the details"