Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 16, The Hague
Innovation Network Feeding Cities holds second meetingOn January 16, 2018, the Food & Business Knowledge Platform and MVO Nederland organize a second meeting of the Innovation Network Feeding Cities, entitled “Increasing investments of the Dutch Agri-food sector in emerging economies”.
Dutch agro-food companies play a significant role in the increasing worldwide demand for (fresh) food produce. To feed growing cities in a sustainable way, they need to collaborate and form coalitions, share knowledge, initiate innovative and scalable projects and position themselves better. These were some of the conclusions of the Round Table event “Feeding Cities”, held in the Demokwekerij Westland on April 18, 2017.
At the meeting participants embraced the idea of an “Innovation Network Feeding Cities” and expressed the wish to come to concrete action. So for this second meeting concrete opportunities and ways forward are central: matchmaking and networking for early movers, insights on innovative new (pilot) projects, and ways to enhance policy support for these initiatives and the identification of opportunities in developing countries and emerging economies.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 12/20/2017
Other news in this sector: