Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: SUNSET Sweet Bites wins Innovation Award
SUNSET has won the Produce Business Innovation Award at the New York Produce Show for its Sweet Bites pail.
The Sweet Bites pail was one of several limited edition items launched by SUNSET in 2017 which were designed to generate excitement in the produce aisle and encourage impulse purchases and drive incremental sales. Each Sweet Bites pail comes with a bonus SUNSET Snack Pack, a convenient, re-usable container that holds one serving of tomatoes and encourages on-the-go healthy snacking.
According to Produce Business, judging was based on a 10-point scale with a concentration on product, packaging and processing. Jim Prevor, CEO and Editor in Chief of Produce Business Magazine adds, "It's expert recognition of a product most likely to increase consumption of fresh produce."
“We’re thrilled to receive the Innovation Award for Sweet Bites,” shared SUNSET CEO Paul Mastronardi. “Our goal is to always lead innovation in the industry and I’m pleased to add Sweet Bites to our roster of award winning items.”
SUNSET was one of ten honorees to receive the Innovation Award from Produce Business Magazine at the New York Produce Show.
For more information:
Tel: +1 519 326 1491
Mob: +1 519 990 6933
Publication date: 12/18/2017
Other news in this sector: