Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australian grower expands from 8ha to 28haMore than 250 jobs are expected to be created in the northern suburbs as part of a $60 million expansion at a leading fruit and vegetable grower aimed at tapping into the export market.
Buckland Park-based producers P’Petual Holdings last week started work on extending the greenhouse network at its Carmelo Rd property.
The development, to be rolled out across three stages, will more than triple the company’s operations from 8ha to 28ha, making the hi-tech operation one of the biggest in the state.
Established in 1998, the business produces tomatoes, cucumbers and eggplants sold across the country.
P’Petual Holdings project manager Nick Goode said last week the expansion was the most significant in the company’s history.
Read more at news.com.au (James Gratton)
Publication date: 12/18/2017
Other news in this sector: