Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Netherlands: PlantLab expansion opened by Mayor MikkersThursday December 14, Mayor Mikkers of ’s-Hertogenbosch opened the expansion of the indoor farming facilities at PlantLab. Over the past six months, PlantLab expanded both its research facilities as well as its production capacity by 50% at its premises on the Veemarktkade in ’s-Hertogenbosch.
The expansion meets the developing needs of PlantLabs' new and existing partners for total solutions for indoor cultivation in complete closed and controlled environments. This lays the foundations for the roll-out of a new series of Plant Production Units (PPUs) at its partners that are entirely automated when it comes to sowing, growing, harvesting and packaging products. Newly developed technology and growth recipes enable highly improved productivity for produce with exceptional flavor, nutrition and shelf life. In turn, this leads to improved yield from indoor cultivation for PlantLabs' international partners in the fresh vegetable, food ingredient, cosmetics, plant breeding and young plants sectors.
PlantLab has already started the next phase of further expansion of its facilities in the coming year.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/18/2017
Other news in this sector: