Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - T÷nisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
20 million euro programme to give Albanian agricultural exports a boostThe Albanian government has approved an agricultural financing scheme worth 20 million euro for 2018, aiming to boost exports. The national funding scheme will focus on increasing agricultural, livestock and food exports and attaining the correct food safety standards, according to Minister of Agriculture Niko Peleshi.
According to a seenews.com article, the financial programme would pave the way to boost production and exports of fruits, vegetables and nuts, as well as food and agro-processing industry products in 2018. Low expenditures and structural problems such as the small size of local farms and crop fields are some of the main agricultural challenges Albania faces.
Publication date: 12/18/2017
Other news in this sector: