Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: Antalya tomatoes reach 30 countries around the worldOne of the companies responsible for the export of fresh vegetables and fruits in Antalya, Turkey, said that the province exports tomatoes to 30 countries around the world.
Antalya Province, in southern Turkey, is famous for its vegetables and fruits, especially the Kumluka district, where tomatoes are grown in greenhouses, and which is famous for supplying a large part of the tomatoes consumed by Turkish consumers during the winter.
"They export tomatoes especially to Europe, the Balkans and the Asian countries," said an official of an export company for vegetables and fruits in Antalya. "The demand for tomatoes from European countries has increased lately because of Christmas and the New Year," he said, adding that they have managed to export their first batch to Ukraine and Belarus.
Publication date: 12/19/2017
Other news in this sector: