Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Tozer Seeds adds Isobel Tickner to Product Development teamIsobel Tickner has recently joined Tozer Seeds as Product Development Assistant. Her role will facilitate an expansion of vegetable trial capacity in the UK and she will be responsible for managing global trial seed.
Isobel comes to Tozer Seeds with an MSc in Biology which she gained at the University of Southampton, followed by an internship at the Wildlife Trust.
She said “I am thrilled to take on this challenging and exciting role in a company which has such an innovative vegetable breeding program.”
Alan Badura, Director of Product Development, said ‘We are really pleased to welcome Isobel into the PD team at Tozer, I think she will make a real difference to our aim of delivering the very best of Tozer breeding to UK growers.’
For more information:
Publication date: 12/15/2017
Other news in this sector: