Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Future Farm expands management teamFuture Farm has hired George Groccia as a Project Manager consultant to oversee the Company’s many projects in different stages of development.
Mr. Groccia is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist with a track record of helping businesses grow to their fullest potential. Having earned his MA at Golden Gate University, Mr. Groccia applied his craft as a consultant with Bearing Point, liaising with top executives within Phillips Life Sciences division. A career entrepreneur, Mr. Groccia grew a local business to gain national relevance in the hospitality sector guiding the profitable sale of his company. Passionate about the social and political climate in Boston, Mr. Groccia helped lay the foundation for Boston’s first all women ride-share company called Chariot For Women, where it finally came to be known as ‘Safr’.
In addition to project management services, Mr. Groccia will also provide Future Farm with organizational and structural support and make recommendations for culture identification and growth.
“We are very pleased to have Mr. Groccia on board,” says William Gildea, Future Farm’s CEO and Chairman. “Future Farm has many projects in different stages of development and George’s skill set is neatly aligned with our needs for maintaining project oversight and accountability.”
“I am excited about the opportunity to work with Future Farm,” says Mr. Groccia. “I look forward to helping the Company establish best practices and organizational structure for each of its projects.”
For more information:
Future Farm Technologies
342 Compass Circle
North Kingstown RI 02852
T: (617) 834-9467
Publication date: 12/15/2017
Other news in this sector: