- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- The best way to circulate air in a glasshouse
- New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- "Greenhouse as starting point for new products and updates"
- Chongqing Zoo celebrates Mid-Autumn festival with Mooncake for oldest living panda
- Lidl Ireland to remove black plastic packaging from fruit & vegetables
GrowSave goes to Scotland
Of particular interest to the audience was how heat pumps could be deployed as an alternative to biomass boilers or, indeed, as a support system for existing heating systems or increase heated areas. The generous RHI tariffs for heat pumps and any future renewable energy installation are an opportunity that should be considered in the next couple of years, as the scheme is currently set to end in March 2021. The new scheme rules, which are set to be introduced in early 2018, were laid out by GrowSave consultants and present further opportunity, as well as more rigid regulation about what can be heated.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Plan 2020: King Courgette guarantees that 100% of the energy used in its facilities is green
- 10/10/2018 "It's as if a car leasing company would also do the oil drilling"
- 10/09/2018 NL: "Availability of biomass under pressure"
- 10/05/2018 Support Scheme for Renewable Heat opens in Ireland
- 10/03/2018 Combining geothermal heat with super-fast internet
- 09/28/2018 Biogas specialist presents concepts for energy plants and slurry processing
- 09/28/2018 CAN (ON): "Avoid having biomass sent to landfill"
- 09/28/2018 "Energy industry is forever evolving"
- 09/28/2018 "Keeping up with high operational heating costs is a challenge"
- 09/26/2018 TomatoesNZ on the latest Emissions Trading Scheme review
- 09/24/2018 US (FL): Tecogen adds new service center to support growing fleet in Southeast
- 09/24/2018 Indoor farming: an opportunity for geothermal?
- 09/21/2018 California to build first large-scale water storage after 40 years
- 09/19/2018 New range of powerful medium speed V-Engines
- 09/13/2018 "Geothermal sector has 5 to 8 years to prove its competitiveness"
- 09/12/2018 "Transformers: a risk and business continuity puzzle"
- 09/04/2018 "Brexit reports misleading world of currency"
- 07/20/2018 "Use of CHP for biomass and green gas mainly at high lighting levels and CO2 requirement"
- 07/19/2018 Energy-generating glass saves water, boosts yields
- 07/19/2018 Netherlands: Houweling builds 46,000 m2 sunroof