Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Possible solutions for storage and collection of water in Africa
Last Friday an Egyptian delegation visited Buwatec. The delegation consisted of specialists in the field of irrigation. Even the minister of the Ministry of Irrigation was present. The focus of the visit was aimed at the possible solutions for storage and collection of water. But also concepts for modern fish farming had their interest.
In recent years, Buwatec has exported many water tanks to African countries. The demand for storage tanks in countries such as Egypt is large. ''Where water is scarce, you have to be able to store it”, according to Pieter Versluis - Export Manager at Buwatec.
Traditionally, the focus has been on the Dutch market, but during the years the water tanks have been going abroad. From Martinique to China and from South Korea to Chile. Exporting knows few borders. This is also stated by Pieter Versluis: ''Export is the future, traditionally many tanks go abroad via our Dutch customers. Looking at the number of enquiries from overseas, we see an increase for Buwatec. Our own export network is growing every year and we are responsible for providing our customers at a distance with the best possible support''.
For more information:
4286 LB Almkerk
Tel: +31 (0) 183 403911
Publication date: 12/21/2017
Other news in this sector: