Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 16-18, Syracuse
US (NY): New location for Empire State Producers ExpoThe 2018 Empire State Producers Expo will take place on January 16-18 at a new location: Onondaga Community College's SRC Arena & Events Center in Syracuse, NY. This annual show combines the major fruit, flower and vegetable associations of New York State in order to provide a comprehensive trade show and educational conference for New York producers, as well as neighboring states and Eastern Canada. In years past over 100 presentations were given by Cornell Cooperative Extension personnel and highly regarded speakers from across the country. Panel discussions feature some of the top industry experts and growers in New York. Between educational sessions, attendees can visit the trade show featuring over 150 commercial vendors and non-profit exhibitors.
Session topics include commodity specific programs in berries, cabbage, snap beans, peas, beets, carrots, tomatoes, cut flowers, tree fruit, sweet corn, tomato, onion, root crops, vine crops, and emerging markets (hops, malting barley, mushrooms, hemp, hard cider); and multidisciplinary programs in precision irrigation, weed management, soil health, biopesticides, beginning farmer operations, marketing, greenhouse production, climate and forecast models, GMOs, and wildlife management. DEC pesticide recertification credits and Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) credits will be offered during the appropriate educational sessions.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 12/14/2017
Other news in this sector: