Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
4th Conference on China-Africa Agricultural Cooperation opens in HaikouThe 4th Conference on China-Africa Agricultural Cooperation kicked off in Haikou, Hainan Province on 11 December, 2017. Member of CPC Leading Group of MOA Mr. Bi Meijia and Vice Governor of Hainan Provincial People’s Government Mr. He Xiqing attended and addressed the opening ceremony.
Mr. Bi fully recognized the achievements of China-Africa agricultural cooperation in recent years and put forward the following suggestions to deepen such cooperation.
- First, to further implement the consensus reached at the Johannesburg Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC) and the China-Africa agricultural modernization plan;
- Second, to promote cooperation in agricultural trade and investment;
- Third, to establish a "10+10" cooperation mechanism between Chinese and African agricultural research institutes;
- Fourth, to advance capacity building and provide training opportunities for 800 agricultural technical and managerial professionals from Africa in 2018.
Nearly 200 delegates participated in the Conference, including officials from the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) and 11 provincial governments, representatives from the agricultural ministries, embassies or consulates of 18 African countries, representatives from international organizations such as the New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD), Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), World Food Programme (WFP) and the World Bank, as well as entrepreneurs and experts.
Publication date: 12/22/2017
Other news in this sector: