Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in VictoriaA new partnership between Bosch Australia and Monash University will further support Victoria's standing as Australia's premier agriculture state and home of innovation.
A new AgTech Launch Pad facility is being established at Bosch Australia's Clayton headquarters, with one hectare allocated to a smart farm for cutting edge research and development. The smart farm will include space for cropping trials and early-stage prototype development, enabling the use of artificial intelligence, automation, robotics and advanced sensor technology.
Monash University is planning to use the site at Bosch Australia and the parties will work together to drive digital agriculture innovation and build on their respective expertise.
Bosch Australia is a global player in agriculture technology and has entered other partnerships within Australia to foster innovation, building on their reputation as a technology developer for the automotive and industrial sector.
Agriculture Victoria Research is also collaborating with Bosch Australia on research using cloud based technologies to make the most of data-rich smart farms for more of our producers.
Publication date: 12/14/2017
Other news in this sector: