- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Grapes and algae - China's new weapons against desertification
- Education grant for Spanish language access to online grower courses
- Certis USA names Taylor Aguilera as Regional Manager-Northern California
- US: Skagit Horticulture launches new tissue culture lab
- "Economic benefits with CO2 foliar spray integrated into irrigation booms"
Top 5 -last week
- US (NC): Verdesian opens new greenhouse at Duke University
- UK: Phytophthora infestans identified early in season
- Can greenhouse crop production become efficient enough to produce food for the masses?
- Does it make economic sense for you to install grow lights?
- China: Coriander price dropped 76% this week
ChemChina to list German machinery unit in Shanghai
ChemChina will accomplish the listing by injecting KraussMaffei’s nearly 6 billion yuan ($910 million) of assets into ChemChina’s Shanghai-listed subsidiary, Qingdao Tianhua Institute of Chemistry Engineering Co. Ltd., according to statements from both KraussMaffei and Qingdao Tianhua.
The German machinery giant will make up around 85% of the listed company, said Frank Stieler, CEO of KraussMaffei.
Read more at Caixin Global (Coco Feng)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 US: Sugarmade acquires hydroponics supplier Sky Unlimited
- 10/18/2018 Italy: Cefla Group adds dedicated Lighting division
- 10/17/2018 Spain: Nazca private equity becomes majority shareholder of aromatic herbs company
- 10/17/2018 South Africa: Woolworths called out for ‘organics’ claim
- 10/17/2018 Europe’s largest retailer teams up with IBM
- 10/17/2018 North Carolina indoor city farm nears completion of Phase 1
- 10/17/2018 Toni Bucci joins AgBiome Innovations team
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- 10/15/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/15/2018 Two new hires for Nogales grower
- 10/15/2018 Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
- 10/15/2018 ‘Meicai’ app funding round generates more than $600 million
- 10/15/2018 100th anniversary celebrated by setting a world record
- 10/15/2018 Hatenboer-Water appoints two new managers
- 10/12/2018 New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- 10/12/2018 Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- 10/12/2018 US (OH): Great Lakes Growers hires new Executive VP of Sales
- 10/11/2018 "Horticulture sector is gigantic and with an incredible international orientation"
- 10/11/2018 CubicFarm Systems readies for expansion into cannabis sector as Bevo Agro prepares to become Zenabis Global
- 10/11/2018 New export platform for Belgian agricultural products