Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
ChemChina to list German machinery unit in ShanghaiSyngenta owner ChemChina, in a rare move, plans to list its Munich subsidiary KraussMaffei Group GmbH in China.
ChemChina will accomplish the listing by injecting KraussMaffei’s nearly 6 billion yuan ($910 million) of assets into ChemChina’s Shanghai-listed subsidiary, Qingdao Tianhua Institute of Chemistry Engineering Co. Ltd., according to statements from both KraussMaffei and Qingdao Tianhua.
The German machinery giant will make up around 85% of the listed company, said Frank Stieler, CEO of KraussMaffei.
Read more at Caixin Global (Coco Feng)
Publication date: 12/13/2017
Other news in this sector: