Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
ChemChina to list German machinery unit in ShanghaiSyngenta owner ChemChina, in a rare move, plans to list its Munich subsidiary KraussMaffei Group GmbH in China.
ChemChina will accomplish the listing by injecting KraussMaffei’s nearly 6 billion yuan ($910 million) of assets into ChemChina’s Shanghai-listed subsidiary, Qingdao Tianhua Institute of Chemistry Engineering Co. Ltd., according to statements from both KraussMaffei and Qingdao Tianhua.
The German machinery giant will make up around 85% of the listed company, said Frank Stieler, CEO of KraussMaffei.
Read more at Caixin Global (Coco Feng)
Publication date: 12/13/2017
Other news in this sector: