Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
webinar, December 19
Choosing and using propagation mediaJoin Dr. Vijay Rapaka during his “Choosing and Using Propagation Media” webinar. He’ll be discussing three different types of propagation media: engineered media or “foam” (such as Rootcubes); stabilized media or “paper plugs” (like Fertiss); and bonded media or “glue plugs” (such as Terra Plugs). Vijay will explain the pros and cons of each type, and offer some tips and tricks to help maximize your rooting.
This free webinar (thanks to Oasis Grower Solutions) is being held at 1:00 p.m. Eastern/12:00 p.m. Central on Tuesday, December 19, 2017. Click here to learn more and to register for the "Choosing and Using Propagation Media" webinar.
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Other news in this sector: