Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
March 19-21, Rotterdam
More choice and more variety at Global Berry Congress 2018International berry business event Global Berry Congress returns in 2018 with a brand new programme format offering greater choice and variety, as well as more opportunity to establish new business contacts.
The event, which takes place at the Beurs-World Trade Center in Rotterdam on 19-21 March 2018, will feature a six-track programme that encompasses market analysis, strategic insight, new products, supply chain innovation and analysis of the big topics affecting the berry category.
Visitors will experience what is the most interactive and most engaging Global Berry Congress yet. With sessions taking place in the same hall as the GBC Expo networking area, the event will bring speakers, delegates and exhibitors closer together than ever before, and for the duration of the entire show.
Presentations, interviews and discussions will be spread across the GBC Main Stage and two smaller stages – GBC #FreshIdeas and GBC Launchpad. There will also be a GBC Interview Hub, where those attending can listen in as journalists from organiser Eurofruit speak to some of the industry’s leading players.
Meanwhile, those registering for the congress will also have an opportunity to spend time with some of the brightest minds in the berry industry as part of our Meet the Expert series, held in the GBC Business Lounge. During a limited number of private meetings, small groups will be offered specialist, free advice.
Elsewhere, a special GBC Creative Lab will feature in-depth workshop sessions, in which delegates themselves will be invited to work together in order to solve problems relating to a specific area of the fresh berry business.
The Global Berry Congress 2018 programme will be structured as follows:
- GBC Main Stage - Analysis of category data and trends in the international berry market.
- GBC #FreshIdeas - Fresh insight and inspiration from across the global berry business.
- GBC Launchpad - Latest innovations from all along the berry supply chain.
- GBC Creative Lab - A chance to explore a crucial area of the berry business in greater depth.
- GBC Interview Hub - Hear what some of the industry's major players have to say.
- Meet the Expert @ GBC Business Lounge - Book your place to learn from the berry trade’s brightest minds.
“GBC2018 will offer more insight and ideas about the berry business than ever before,” commented Eurofruit editor and Global Berry Congress programme manager Mike Knowles. “We’re going to deliver a much more lively and interactive event experience, one that enables people to learn more about the business and to hear far more of the presentations, interviews and discussions that interest them. This will also allow them to spend their time more effectively when it comes to making new contacts.”
Super early-bird registrations for Global Berry Congress 2018 are open and will close next week. Click here for more information.
Click here to learn about opportunities to sponsor Global Berry Congress 2018.
Click here if you are interested in exhibiting at Global Berry Congress 2018.
Global Berry Congress 2018 takes place at the Beurs-World Trade Center in Rotterdam on 19-21 March 2018.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Other news in this sector: