- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- "Growers have expanded their crop protection products beyond standard chemical controls"
- Veganism boom leads to $1.2 million seed funding growth for high-tech garden startup
- GlobalGAP and GIZ collaborate to facilitate export of horticulture products from Central Asia
- Kenya: VAT on agrochemicals puts growers on edge
- UK: Optimising flavour in chives
Top 5 -last week
February 20-22, Gorinchem
Netherlands: HortiContact exhibition almost sold out
This year, HortiContact’s organisation will be introducing the Innovation Route. Along this marked route across the trade floor, exhibitors will be demonstrating their innovations. Companies that wish to be included in the Innovation Route can still apply for registration with the trade fair organisation (Ramon Schlepers, tel.: 0031 523 - 289822, firstname.lastname@example.org).
HortiContact’s appeal to international companies continues to rise. The last few years saw more and more visitors from Europe, North and Latin America, as well as the Netherlands. This year’s edition will showcase dozens of companies from abroad.
HortiContact, Uniglobe Westland Business Travel, and In Greenhouses magazine will be hosting the second edition of the HortiContact Tour, for international visitors. This two-day field trip on 20 and 21 February is exclusively for international growers. HortiContact Tour will be visiting several glasshouse growers and knowledge institutes. More information can be found on www.horticontacttour.nl.
With an average of more than 500 exhibitors and well over 16,000 visitors, HortiContact is the biggest trade fair for Dutch glasshouse horticulture. HortiContact’s visitors typically work in decorative and vegetable horticulture (under glass). The trade fair welcomes visitors on 20, 21, and 22 February, between 13.00 and 21.00 hours at Evenementenhal Gorinchem. More information: www.horticontact.nl.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”
- 10/08/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference'18: here's the recap
- 10/08/2018 "Greenhouse as starting point for new products and updates"
- 10/08/2018 UK: Latest research to be revealed at Soft Fruit Day
- 10/08/2018 Australia: PCA members to go on tour again
- 10/08/2018 US (VA): VSU to host 31st Annual Aquaculture Field Day
- 10/05/2018 International Asparagus Days conference - programme finalised
- 10/05/2018 "Zimbabwe will become one of Africa's largest exporters"
- 10/05/2018 "Once the foundation is right, it's about the refinement, the details"