Top 5 -yesterday
- DUPLICATE Expansion of notice-based process for importation and interstate movement of fruits and vegetables
- Divisional patent for Irrigation by Condensation (IBC) technology in India
- Gotham Greens
- “We take the guessing out of commercial aquaponics"
- Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Netherlands: EU approves aid for CO2 transport infrastructure
This measure is expected to reduce 21 kilotonnes of CO2 emissions per year. In particular, the infrastructure will transport waste CO2 (e.g. from Shell) to greenhouses in the PrimA4a horticulture area, which need CO2 for their crop growth. Currently, these greenhouses produce their own CO2 using heating systems such as cogeneration systems or gas fired boilers. In summer, when heating is not needed, the greenhouses nevertheless use their heating systems for the sole purpose of CO2 generation, according to the European Commission.
Read more at New Europe
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/13/2018 "Geothermal sector has 5 to 8 years to prove its competitiveness"
- 09/12/2018 "Transformers: a risk and business continuity puzzle"
- 09/04/2018 "Brexit reports misleading world of currency"
- 07/20/2018 "Use of CHP for biomass and green gas mainly at high lighting levels and CO2 requirement"
- 07/19/2018 Energy-generating glass saves water, boosts yields
- 07/19/2018 Netherlands: Houweling builds 46,000 m2 sunroof
- 07/16/2018 CAN (ON): What's next after Cap and Trade has been scrapped?
- 07/04/2018 China: Scientists develop power-generating windows
- 07/03/2018 Solar energy from water basin
- 07/03/2018 "Billions of dollars in limbo as Doug Ford nixes cap and trade"
- 07/02/2018 NL: More feed-in as well as more lighting
- 06/29/2018 After CHP, now it’s time for CSP
- 06/28/2018 Tunisia increasing export of geothermally grown tomatoes
- 06/28/2018 Video: How geothermal energy revolutionised Iceland’s greenhouses
- 06/27/2018 BIO-CO2 from waste processing installation for farmers in North Holland
- 06/26/2018 Calls for greater recognition for cogeneration
- 06/25/2018 "Ontario will scrap cap-and-trade, challenge Ottawa’s carbon tax"
- 06/21/2018 Switzerland: Pumps restarted for geothermal heating of greenhouses
- 06/20/2018 "Huge amounts of gas wasted through leaks"
- 06/20/2018 CAN (ON): Ag Energy Co-operative turns 30