Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fatiha Charrat - Delassus Group
Delassus shows off new look for its snacking tomatoes
The Moroccan company Delassus has updated its image with the launch of a new visual identity for its Duroc brand and a newly redesigned, highly interactive website.
Moroccan grower-exporter Delassus Group has announced the launch of a new visual identity for Duroc, the company’s 30-year-old brand for snacking tomatoes. The company has rejuvenated the brand with a colorful, artistic style, while employing an algorithm on the company’s redesigned website to create an immersive experience for visitors, whether they are using a computer, smartphone or tablet.
The result is a playful, multi-colored and highly interactive site, allowing visitors to navigate using the classic slide bar or by clicking on the homepage’s various eye-catching vignettes.
Duroc’s website was awarded best product website for 2017 just one month after its launch. The improvements coincide with Delassus’s launch of its five distinct collections of snacking tomatoes, the result of five years’ research and development efforts.
The range is split into Notorious (cherry and baby plum tomatoes), Sun Pops (yellow and orange cherry and baby plum tomatoes), Delicates (exclusive and extra-sweet cherry tomatoes on the vine and baby plum tomatoes on the vine), Pop Star (finest varieties such as Kumato, mini-green cherry tomatoes and pink cherry tomatoes) and Lolly Pops (a mix of all the different varieties).
The branded collection is being sold through European and Russian supermarkets and is being presented at various exhibitions including WOP Dubai in the UAE and Fruit Logistica in Berlin. The company, which marked its 70th anniversary last year, will also be showing off its other products, including citrus, grapes and avocados.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/8/2017
Other news in this sector: