Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US agricultural exports hit $136 billion in 2016
Agrilife.org reports US agricultural exports totalled 135 billion dollars in 2016, and experts anticipate future growth. However, production yields, trade agreements and borrowing power have to keep working in lockstep.
US agricultural imports were valued at 115 billion dollars in 2016. And both imports and exports generate enormous positive economic impacts. Imports from Mexico are prominent, and vegetables are the largest share of imports from Mexico due to seasonality.
Publication date: 12/11/2017
Other news in this sector: