Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru's foreign trade exceeds $68 billion in the first 10 months of 2017
An article on andina.com mentions how Peru's foreign trade totalled 68.12 billion dollars between January and October of 2017. This is a rise of 15.8% compared to the same period in 2016. Peruvian export shipments rose with 22.9% to 35.51 billion dollars in the first 10 months of the year.
The increase in Peruvian exports has been driven by Asia's greater demand; sales to Asian nations showed a 48% expansion in Jan-Oct this year, whereas shipments to other countries grew by 8.5%. The rise in Peruvian exports to Asia is not limited to China, although this destination had a 40% increase. Large growth was observed in exports to India (126.8%), Thailand (122.2%), South Korea (61.7%), and Japan (51.8%) as well.
Publication date: 12/8/2017
Other news in this sector: