Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NZ: Auckland Airport welcomes increased flights
According to scoop.co.nz, Auckland Airport welcomes the announcement by Air New Zealand and Singapore Airlines that they will increase flights on the Singapore to Auckland route.
Currently, Air New Zealand and Singapore Airlines are in a joint venture, operating two daily services between them. From October 2018 the airlines will increase to three daily services.
According to Scott Tasker, Auckland Airport’s general manager aeronautical commercial, the announcement will add 165,000 seats to the route and inject 136.6 million dollars annually into the New Zealand economy.
The new daily services will also add over 10% of direct cargo capacity to and from Singapore. In the first 10 months of 2017, export of fruit and vegetables to Singapore increased by 25%, driven by growing demand for avocados, apples and strawberries.
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Other news in this sector: