Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Recycling tunnel cover plasticPlastic recycling in agricultural settings is a big challenge. TunnelBerries researcher, Lois Levitan from Cornell University, has been working to build an agricultural plastic recycling network. Tunnel cover plastics are well-suited for recycling, but much depends on how materials are handled on the farm. Below are plastic film handling guidelines.
For more detailed information on the process of recycling agricultural plastics, see "Recycling Agricultural Plastics: What Have We Learned?" by Lois Levitan.
Publication date: 12/11/2017
Other news in this sector: