- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- "Digitalization crucial for improving sustainability of global agriculture and horticulture"
- Sustainability in agriculture: the Mater-Bi mulching film at Agricultural Film 2018
- SUNSET partnership about to rock the BerryWorld
- "More sustainable crops just a spray away"
- How to minimize downtime between hydroponic crop cycles
Top 5 -last week
Poland ramps up agricultural trade with Vietnam
One of the aims of this visit was to enhance economic cooperation with Vietnam. Poland hopes to increase Polish export, also in terms of agri-food products. The official Polish delegation consisted i.a. of management representatives from the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Development, as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
During the visit, Deputy Minister Ewa Lech and Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam Ha Cong Tuan signed a Memorandum on the Agreement on agricultural cooperation. It was one of the seven documents signed on 28 November 2017 in the presence of the Presidents of Poland and Vietnam.
Deputy Minister Ewa Lech and Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam Ha Cong Tuan, signing the Agreement between Poland and Vietnam in the area of agriculture in the presence of the Presidents of Poland and Vietnam
Furthermore, the Polish Deputy Minister had a bilateral discussion with the Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Le Quoc Doanh, regarding the most crucial issues under the Polish-Vietnamese cooperation in the area of agriculture. Ewa Lech expressed the hope for further, fruitful, and even more efficient cooperation between Polish and Vietnamese veterinary and phytosanitary services.
Deputy Minister Lech suggested that in order to further enhance trade, it is possible to take advantage of the National Agricultural Support Centre (KOWR) offer aimed at entrepreneurs from the agri-food industry.
Vietnam stressed the importance of the document signed in the presence of both Presidents, and expressed the hope for further strengthening of mutual relationship through more frequent expert meetings. Ewa Lech presented possible cooperation scenarios between Polish science and research institutions and Vietnamese entities in the area of agriculture.
The Polish Deputy Minister met with media representatives and discussed present bilateral cooperation with Vietnam in the area of agriculture, and introduced possible ways to further enhance these actions.
As part of the economic component of the President of the Republic of Poland’s visit to Vietnam, a Polish-Vietnamese Economic Forum will take place on 30 November 2017 in Ho Chi Minh City. Participants of the Forum include representatives of Polish and Vietnamese businesses, also in the agri-foods industry, representing meat, fruit and vegetable and fisheries industries.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 US: Demand for bell peppers on the rise
- 10/15/2018 First PlanetProof Tommies cherry tomatoes on the shelves at Jumbo supermarkets
- 10/15/2018 Agricultural Council Jean Rummenie talks about Dutch-Mexican relations
- 10/15/2018 Dithmarschen: Cabbage yield probably below average
- 10/15/2018 What growers can learn from the successes and mistakes made in the flower industry
- 10/15/2018 Corn and tomato crops flattened by Hurricane Michael
- 10/12/2018 Turkey: 1.1 billion USD exports from West Mediterranean region of Turkey so far in 2018
- 10/12/2018 Ukraine Jan-Sep 2018: Tomato exports down 29%
- 10/12/2018 US: California Farm Academy tackles ag labor shortage
- 10/12/2018 NZ food prices ease as lettuce prices plunge
- 10/12/2018 "Russian state subsidizes about 16 thousand agro-industrial investment projects"
- 10/12/2018 OVERVIEW GLOBAL PEPPER MARKET
- 10/11/2018 The roar of Russia’s glass bear
- 10/11/2018 US (NY): Brighton Farmers Market gets $1M for new permanent location
- 10/11/2018 Why consumers worldwide are eating ever-more snack vegetables
- 10/11/2018 Ireland allocates €6 million for horticulture
- 10/11/2018 Horticulture initiative focuses on nutrients: "Healthy food makes you feel better"
- 10/11/2018 Food waste in Poland relatively high compared to other EU countries
- 10/10/2018 China: Coriander price dropped 76% this week
- 10/10/2018 How France uses its land