- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: California agriculture leads nation in funding for specialty crops
- US: Rat lungworm infection linked to raw vegetables
- How to make the conservation and utilization of neglected plant varieties economically viable?
- LEDs revolutionise the horticulture industry
- "Brown Grow Quality Products Continues to Reach Customers"
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Poland and Mongolia to increase trade in agri-food products
The discussion covered current issues on bilateral relationship. The Main Inspector of Plant Health and Seed Inspection expressed his hope to enhance relations and increase trade in agri-food products. Poland put forward cooperation proposals, i.a. in the field of plant and seed protection, and animal disease prevention. Expert cooperation was another key topic discussed at the meeting. Polish science and research units have a comprehensive offer in this regard, which met with great interest from Mongolia.
Deputy Minister Lkhagvasuren Bayartulga stressed the importance of scientific cooperation, and declared that Mongolia will prioritise these cooperation areas.
In 2016, the agri-food products turnover with Mongolia amounted to EUR 12.5 mln. Polish products that Mongolian consumers appreciate the most include fruit and vegetable preserves, meat, and sweets.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 "Vertical farming in the Netherlands not an addition"
- 09/19/2018 US: California agriculture leads nation in funding for specialty crops
- 09/19/2018 Lower pepper exports for Spain
- 09/19/2018 UK: LEAF welcomes launch of new Agriculture Bill
- 09/19/2018 Queensland strawberry industry calls for calm in wake of tampering issue
- 09/19/2018 "Higher autumn prices won't compensate for poor eggplant season"
- 09/18/2018 Growers in Côte d’Ivoire create own growbags
- 09/18/2018 Dutch greenhouse suppliers unite in Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 09/18/2018 UK Government presents Agriculture Bill
- 09/18/2018 "Asian markets still open"
- 09/18/2018 New Zealand: Brisk weather brings cheaper broccoli
- 09/17/2018 DUPLICATE Expansion of notice-based process for importation and interstate movement of fruits and vegetables
- 09/17/2018 Success of Agriculture Bill will be in the details, warns British Growers
- 09/14/2018 Romania: €87.8 million to support financing instrument for farmers
- 09/14/2018 Australia: Cucumber growers hit the jackpot
- 09/14/2018 US (CA): Strong production leaves lettuce market subdued
- 09/14/2018 Nuffield Zimbabwe seeking applicants for 2019 scholarships
- 09/14/2018 Nigeria: Overcoming knowledge barriers to nutritional security, higher income
- 09/13/2018 "Vietnam’s surging agro-economy marked by challenging opportunities"
- 09/13/2018 China: Seasonal peppers enter the market in large volumes