Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland and Mongolia to increase trade in agri-food productsPolish Main Inspector of Plant Health and Seed Inspection, Andrzej Chodkowski, met with Mongolian Secretary of State in the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry, Lkhagvasuren Bayartulga.
The discussion covered current issues on bilateral relationship. The Main Inspector of Plant Health and Seed Inspection expressed his hope to enhance relations and increase trade in agri-food products. Poland put forward cooperation proposals, i.a. in the field of plant and seed protection, and animal disease prevention. Expert cooperation was another key topic discussed at the meeting. Polish science and research units have a comprehensive offer in this regard, which met with great interest from Mongolia.
Deputy Minister Lkhagvasuren Bayartulga stressed the importance of scientific cooperation, and declared that Mongolia will prioritise these cooperation areas.
In 2016, the agri-food products turnover with Mongolia amounted to EUR 12.5 mln. Polish products that Mongolian consumers appreciate the most include fruit and vegetable preserves, meat, and sweets.
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Other news in this sector: