Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland and Mongolia to increase trade in agri-food productsPolish Main Inspector of Plant Health and Seed Inspection, Andrzej Chodkowski, met with Mongolian Secretary of State in the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry, Lkhagvasuren Bayartulga.
The discussion covered current issues on bilateral relationship. The Main Inspector of Plant Health and Seed Inspection expressed his hope to enhance relations and increase trade in agri-food products. Poland put forward cooperation proposals, i.a. in the field of plant and seed protection, and animal disease prevention. Expert cooperation was another key topic discussed at the meeting. Polish science and research units have a comprehensive offer in this regard, which met with great interest from Mongolia.
Deputy Minister Lkhagvasuren Bayartulga stressed the importance of scientific cooperation, and declared that Mongolia will prioritise these cooperation areas.
In 2016, the agri-food products turnover with Mongolia amounted to EUR 12.5 mln. Polish products that Mongolian consumers appreciate the most include fruit and vegetable preserves, meat, and sweets.
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Other news in this sector: