Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Berry and nut industries in Australia get over $600k to develop new leadershipThe federal government in Australia has set aside $5 million toward the Leadership in Agricultural Industries Fund which will partly help boost the berry and nut industries in the country, farmingahead.com.au told. The Raspberries and Blackberries Australian and the Australian Blueberry Growers Association (ABGA) will receive $230,000 and the Australian Nut Industry Council will receive $379,200 which will enable both organisations to develop new leadership for the industries.
“Raspberries and Blackberries Australia, in partnership with ABGA will use the funding to develop; an effective governance and leadership structure for the berry industry, a berry industry strategic plan and train candidates identified for leadership roles in the new structure,” Assistant Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources, Luke Hartsuyker, said.
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Other news in this sector: