Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Creation of Blueberry Committee to facilitate trade exchangeThe blueberry-producing companies associated with Freshuelva have set up the Blueberry Committee, which will be responsible, among other issues, for the implementation of the partnership agreement signed last October with the Blueberry Committee of Chile. The goal is to facilitate trade exchange between the companies represented by both institutions.
The president and the manager of this organization, Alberto Garrocho and Rafael Domínguez, will launch the promotional campaign that Freshuelva will develop together with the Blueberry Committee of Chile in Spain.
Moreover, the Blueberry Committee of Freshuelva will ask the International Blueberry Organization to be accepted as representative for the Spanish blueberry sector.
Following the agreement signed in Madrid within the framework of Fruit Attraction, Freshuelva and Asoex aim for the collaborative contacts initiated in the Congress of Red Fruits to facilitate the organization of visits and missions by both associations. The goal is also to back the promotion and exchange of experiences in the field of associativity and organizational aspects, to organise joint actions, to facilitate the exchange of information on exports and to encourage all promotion and exchange actions between the two associations.
Publication date: 12/11/2017
Other news in this sector: