- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Indonesia: Expo showcases chain from farm to table
The opening ceremony was attended by Ir. Enny Ratnaningtyas, Director in Ministry of Industry for Food, Seafood and Fisheries Industry, Dr. Ir. Iskandar Andi Nuhung, Executive director of palm oil council Indonesia, Mr Daud Salim, Director of Krista Exhibition.
A representative from embassies; Trade Commissioner of Italian Trade Commission Mr. Alessandro Liberatori, Attaché Economic & Agriculture Affairs of the German embassy.
This is the first year Krista exhibition organized the expo, 50 companies are taking part in the event. Among those companies, the Ministry of Agriculture is taking part at the booth and gave a presentation on how the plants of vegetables and fruits can be grown at home with less soil, harvested then cooked, and finally served at the table. The Australian Trade and Investment Commission and EIBN are also participating in this event. There are a number of associations taking part at this event, Indonesia Agriculture Machinery Association (ALSINTANI), Indonesia Palm Oil Board (DMSI), Association Cacao Indonesia (ASKINDO), Association Animal Drugs Indonesia (ASOHI), Cold & Chain Association, Horticulture Farmers Indonesia (ASPPEHORTI), etc.
This event is held to improve the economic growth and food industry in Indonesia with the theme of horticulture in the future. One company called Hydro farm that has farmland in Tangerang and Bogor area, they provide vegetables and fruits for urban farming. They imported the system and media for Hydroponic plants from the Netherlands and Sweden. Meanwhile the seeds are from East West Seed/Panah Merah only for lettuces. They sell their products also to Farmers Markets and Carrefour in pots.
Meanwhile, Indonesia Fruits and Vegetables Association is keen to work with the Dutch companies on Tapiocas. The Association has more than 30 members and part of it are from tapiocas producers. Interested Dutch companies can contact Jakfirstname.lastname@example.org or phone +62 21 5241029
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 National broadcasters eagerly promote horticultural potential Zimbabwe
- 10/17/2018 A royal afternoon for HortiDaily and FloralDaily
- 10/17/2018 US (IA): Short course on production and management of high tunnel crops
- 10/16/2018 Data: what are the opportunities for greenhouse horticulture?
- 10/16/2018 Australia: Western Sydney greenhouse growers' tour
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”
- 10/08/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference'18: here's the recap
- 10/08/2018 "Greenhouse as starting point for new products and updates"
- 10/08/2018 UK: Latest research to be revealed at Soft Fruit Day