- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Organic specialty salad producer to launch new products at PMA
- Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- New foldable intermediate bulk container presented
- Price of Chinese greenhouse tomatoes increases as open-field tomato production season ends
- Japan: Education center expands with 1 ha tomato production greenhouse
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "Greenhouse as starting point for new products and updates"
- US (KS): Professor uses aquaponics to teach sustainability
- New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- US (CA): Researchers get $5 million to combat downy mildew in lettuce
- Plant Empowerment book officially launched at CGC
March 27 & 28, Atlanta
US (GA): AgLanta Conference returns for second edition
At last year’s AgLanta Conference, over 270 attendees joined together for intimate and invaluable discussions. Highlights from the conference included a widely viewed panel on the three largest shuttered vertical farms in North America, as well as a standing ovation for the keynote speech by Stephen Ritz.
AgLanta 2018 will build on the brand’s prior success with a new twist on the conference theme: Smart Ag for Smart Cities. AgLanta 2018 attendees can expect the programming to focus on agriculture’s role in the smart city of the future under 7 key topics.
Apply here if you'd like to be considered to be a speaker, panelist, or moderator availabilities at AgLanta 2018. Please note that the deadline to apply is January 12th, 2018.
Agritecture welcomes you to showcase your urban and controlled environment agriculture innovations to the AgLanta audience via the available sponsorship and exhibition offerings. This is a chance to share your brand, technology, or service with Atlanta’s ag-tech leaders including the Office of Resilience’s Chief Resilience Officer Stephanie Stuckey, Director of Sustainability John R. Seydel, Urban Agriculture Director Mario Cambardella, and more than 400 attendees, many of whom are aspiring high-tech urban farmers.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 A royal afternoon for HortiDaily and FloralDaily
- 10/17/2018 US (IA): Short course on production and management of high tunnel crops
- 10/16/2018 Data: what are the opportunities for greenhouse horticulture?
- 10/16/2018 Australia: Western Sydney greenhouse growers' tour
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”
- 10/08/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference'18: here's the recap
- 10/08/2018 "Greenhouse as starting point for new products and updates"
- 10/08/2018 UK: Latest research to be revealed at Soft Fruit Day
- 10/08/2018 Australia: PCA members to go on tour again