Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
March 27 & 28, Atlanta
US (GA): AgLanta Conference returns for second editionThe City of Atlanta Office of Resilience and Agritecture announce that the AgLanta Conference is officially returning for a second year. On March 27 & 28, 2018, AgLanta 2018 will build upon the inaugural year.
At last year’s AgLanta Conference, over 270 attendees joined together for intimate and invaluable discussions. Highlights from the conference included a widely viewed panel on the three largest shuttered vertical farms in North America, as well as a standing ovation for the keynote speech by Stephen Ritz.
AgLanta 2018 will build on the brand’s prior success with a new twist on the conference theme: Smart Ag for Smart Cities. AgLanta 2018 attendees can expect the programming to focus on agriculture’s role in the smart city of the future under 7 key topics.
Apply here if you'd like to be considered to be a speaker, panelist, or moderator availabilities at AgLanta 2018. Please note that the deadline to apply is January 12th, 2018.
Agritecture welcomes you to showcase your urban and controlled environment agriculture innovations to the AgLanta audience via the available sponsorship and exhibition offerings. This is a chance to share your brand, technology, or service with Atlanta’s ag-tech leaders including the Office of Resilience’s Chief Resilience Officer Stephanie Stuckey, Director of Sustainability John R. Seydel, Urban Agriculture Director Mario Cambardella, and more than 400 attendees, many of whom are aspiring high-tech urban farmers.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/8/2017
Other news in this sector: