Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
Jungle Talks webinar, December 21
Pitch your idea to East-West SeedFor the last Jungle Talk session of this year, a pitch webinar with East-West Seed for December 21.
The international seed company with Dutch roots, hosted a Jungle Talk masterclass last month. The company public affairs officer Maaike Groot explained in more detail the company’s strategy and future goals. East-West is currently looking for young, professional talent to assist with various challenges they are facing. The company wants to become more active and visible on social media, East-West wants to use more sustainable packaging and, in cooperation with their main clients, smallholder farmers, the company wants to make an effort to seriously reduce post-harvest losses.
If you are interested in a 3-6 month internship in South-East Asia (Thailand or the Philippines) and ready to take on one of these challenges, then contact Renee Snijders via email@example.com at latest on Monday December 11. If you get selected, you will pitch directly to Maaike Groot on December 21.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Other news in this sector: