- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Australian dollar dropping to lowest levels in two years
- "Professional production facilities like greenhouses are a must to be able to export"
- Former Prime Minister of Canada joins cannabis company
- New intermediate bulk container offers logistics solution
- Turkey: Decline in agricultural production areas in Kutahya
Vietnam to gain $3.6b from vegetable, fruit exports
In the first 11 months of 2017, China, Japan, the United States and South Korea were the four largest export markets for Vietnamese vegetable and fruit products, accounting for 84.7 per cent of the total national export value of vegetable and fruit products.
Vietnam’s export value of vegetable and fruit products increased strongly by 67.6 per cent to Japan, 56.9 per cent to the United Arab Emirates and 52.7 per cent to China.
Exports of vegetable and fruit products have exceeded the exports of other key export products such as rice, rubber, tea and cashew nut.
The Vietnam Vegetable and Fruit Association said local vegetable and fruit products have been exported to 40 countries and territories and these products achieved a breakthrough in exports over the past two years.
Vegetable and fruit exports are expected to gain higher growth in the future.
Source: VietnamNews / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Growers in Morocco and Spain moving away from tomatoes
- 10/19/2018 Florence squeezes supplies of eggplant
- 10/19/2018 No more EU fruit pickers for the UK
- 10/19/2018 US (GA): Michael deals $480 million blow to vegetable growers
- 10/18/2018 NL: Production acreage seeds and propagation material reaches record high
- 10/18/2018 Vegetable growers warn of possible shortages in new year
- 10/18/2018 "Strong market position for greenhouse horticulture with resilient vegetables"
- 10/18/2018 "Tropical storm Leslie does not cause damage to Spanish open field cultivation"
- 10/17/2018 Turkey: Decline in agricultural production areas in Kutahya
- 10/17/2018 Australian dollar dropping to lowest levels in two years
- 10/17/2018 Qatar: How the blockade has boosted food production
- 10/17/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/17/2018 Australia: Mother Nature knocks down Queensland fruit farmers again
- 10/17/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/17/2018 Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- 10/17/2018 Price of Chinese greenhouse tomatoes increases as open-field tomato production season ends
- 10/16/2018 "Expansion in Spanish peppers and eggplants"
- 10/16/2018 Poland: Drought subsidies made available for farmers
- 10/16/2018 Production thins on imported calabaza
- 10/16/2018 China: Peppers in abundance