Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam to gain $3.6b from vegetable, fruit exportsThe Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development said the export value of vegetable and fruit products has increased sharply recently. The value was $2.4 billion in 2016 while it reached $3.1 billion in the first 11 months of 2017, a year-on-year growth of 43.2 per cent, including $292 million in November 2017.
In the first 11 months of 2017, China, Japan, the United States and South Korea were the four largest export markets for Vietnamese vegetable and fruit products, accounting for 84.7 per cent of the total national export value of vegetable and fruit products.
Vietnamís export value of vegetable and fruit products increased strongly by 67.6 per cent to Japan, 56.9 per cent to the United Arab Emirates and 52.7 per cent to China.
Exports of vegetable and fruit products have exceeded the exports of other key export products such as rice, rubber, tea and cashew nut.
The Vietnam Vegetable and Fruit Association said local vegetable and fruit products have been exported to 40 countries and territories and these products achieved a breakthrough in exports over the past two years.
Vegetable and fruit exports are expected to gain higher growth in the future.
Source: VietnamNews / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Other news in this sector: