Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Purple asparagus for salads
Bejo Zaden B.V. has developed a purple salad asparagus. The asparagus doesn't have to be peeled and can be eaten raw. Maurice Deben, Bejo asparagus expert: "This is the first 100% male purple asparagus in the world. The advantage of this is that the plant doesn't lose energy to forming berries. This means more production. It is a sweet asparagus and certainly an addition to the existing assortment. Tasty in salads, on the barbecue or in stir fry meals."
The name of the asparagus is Erasmus F1
For more information:
Bejo Zaden B.V.
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Other news in this sector: