Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 30-February 2, 2018
NL: Delphy organizes Short Course Growing Edible MushroomsDelphy Mushrooms presents their New Short Course: Growing Edible Mushrooms. During this course all aspects of growing with sterilized and pasteurized substrates will be dealt with.
The courses will be directed by Niek de Ligt and Jan Gielen with guest lectures from experienced edible mushroom growers and substrate producers.
- Delphy Mushrooms HORST, THE NETHERLANDS
- Delphy Mushrooms AMMERZODEN/KERKDRIEL, THE NETHERLANDS
The course combines theory and practice of growing other edible mushrooms like e.g. Shiitake (Lentinus edodes), Grey oyster (Pleurotus ostreatus), King oyster (Pleurotus eryngii), Nameko (Pholiota nameco), Pioppiono (Agrocybe agearita) and Maitake (Grifola frondosa). Many subjects will be practically explained.
There will be visits to spawn and substrate suppliers, technical companies and several edible mushroom farms during the course. The official language is English. The 4 days course fee will be Euro 1125,- (excl. VAT) per person (including 1st day course opening dinner, lunch and transport related to the course).
Please find attached the brochure with more information, the registration form and the general program about the course.
For more information:
P.O Box 6207
5960 AE Horst, The Netherlands
T: +31 77 398 7500
F: +31 317 491442
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Other news in this sector: