Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Infrastructure the biggest concern as Hurricane Florence targets Carolinas
- Australia: Strawberries found with sewing needles inside
- AU: Katunga fresh to expand with 15 hectare cucumber greenhouse
- Limagrain acquires AdvanSeed, strengthening leafy vegetables position
- Germany: New packaging law applies starting 01.01.2019
"Growing demand for cocopeat substrates in China"
Mr Santhanam, Managing Director, was exhibiting at the Macfrut Attraction China, in Shanghai: "China is a growing market for cocopeat substrates. Population is growing, therefore demand for agricultural products is increasing. Our products are specially used for strawberries, tomato, cucumber, capsicum…"
See also our photo report.
For more information:
Mr. A Santhanam, Managing Director
+91 451 242 4645
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 "Brown Grow Quality Products Continues to Reach Customers"
- 09/17/2018 Australia: Coir waste management for hydroponics in berries
- 09/12/2018 UK: Summer’s drought spurs on efforts to reduce peat use
- 08/30/2018 Oboya receives several orders on substrates in China
- 08/15/2018 New Kenyan coco peat producer sources locally
- 08/07/2018 First RPP labelled growing media on the market
- 08/07/2018 Horticubes retail packs suitable for growers big and small
- 07/20/2018 Small amount of zinc essential for formation of growth substance of the plant
- 07/13/2018 Commercial growers get new wood fiber option
- 07/05/2018 Response of bell pepper to cultivation in coconut fiber or soil
- 07/02/2018 "Growing has never been so precise"
- 06/28/2018 "Plants less susceptible to crazy roots with organic substrate"
- 06/26/2018 "Vigorous crops well balanced all year round"
- 06/12/2018 US (WA): Turning urban wood waste into biochar
- 06/11/2018 Australian strawberry grower increases yield with rockwool
- 06/08/2018 Loco about Coco
- 06/04/2018 Jiffy Products Sri Lanka successfully EU Organic certified
- 05/30/2018 Poland: New carbon substrate from organic raw material
- 05/23/2018 "Reducing labour costs and improving crop growth in soft fruit"
- 05/22/2018 Strawberry growers in Spain move out of soil