Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chinese growers show interest in Italian expertise in biostimulantsBiolchim is an Italian expert in Biostimulants with 45 years experience. Based in Medicina, Bologna region, the company opened a Chinese subsidiary back in 2014. Asia is a growing market where Thailand, China are huge markets. India is also beginning to develop well.
At the Macfrut Attraction China, Dr. Michele Vitagliano explains: "Biolchim biostimulants are not normal fertilizers. They are stimulating plants, flowers and fruits during all different stages of development. As quality of fruits is improving, especially in Asia, professionals are looking for solutions to improve the quality of their production.
Biolchim offers a wide range of biostimulants, like Sunred which is improving fruit ripening and colouring, and also Folicist which is a biostimulant for flowering and fruit set.
"The Folicist biostimulant is authorized in organic farming."
"Interest from Chinese professionals have been high during the 3 days of the show. Chinese growers are very interested by growing expertise coming from Italy."
See also our photo report.
For more information:
Dr. Michele Vitagliano, Export Manager
+39 349 877 0764
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Other news in this sector: