Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Naturipe announces new division president
Naturipe Brands has announced the appointment of Chris Coffman as President effective November 13, 2017.
In this newly created role, Coffman will report to the Naturipe Brands Board of Directors and be responsible for pursuing strategic partnerships, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, investment opportunities, licensing and brand extension opportunities.
"I am humbled at the opportunity to join the organization. The prospect of stewarding the Naturipe brand and the extension of new business units and revenue streams is an excellent challenge.”
“We are excited to have Chris lead Naturipe Brands, which is focused on delivering value to our grower-owners and customers,” said Dwight Ferguson, CEO and President of Naturipe Farms. “His breadth and depth of business development experience is key to the execution of Naturipes strategic growth initiatives.”
Most recently, Coffman was Sr. VP of Marketing and Strategy of J&J Family Farms. Previously he held various jobs in companies including Pro*Act, Apio and Del Monte.
For more information:
Tel: +1 831 443 2354
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Other news in this sector: