Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fiji: high demand for bongo chilliesThe fijisun.com reported that the Ministry of Agriculture is urging farmers to plant red bongo chillies, as the demand is currently quite high. The price of the bongo chillies at the Suva Market is 28.95 dollars (24.50 euros) a kilogram. Local farmers are encouraged to sell their bongo chillies at the Suva Market as they can obtain a good price.
And not only Suva Market has favourable prices; at Labasa Market the chillies are going for 11 to 12 dollars (9 to 10 euros) a kg. As prices on Australian and New Zealand markets are considerably lower, farmers are encouraged to sell locally.
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Other news in this sector: