Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
Video: Take a look inside the Western Sydney University greenhouseThe National Vegetable Protected Cropping Research Centre at Western Sydney University Hawkesbury Campus was an exciting build for AIS Greenworks.
The new facility, which has been partly funded by Horticulture Innovation, will provide a platform for Students, Academics and Industry organisations to run specific studies in completely controlled environments.
The 1600m2 greenhouse has nine compartments and a common corridor that are all individually climate controlled. Water systems for each of the compartments are independent and both the supply and drainage can be monitored and controlled during studies of environmental importance.
AIS Greenworks are happy to have been associated with this project and look forward to future projects with Western Sydney University.
For more information:
1300 763 141
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Other news in this sector: