Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Video: Take a look inside the Western Sydney University greenhouseThe National Vegetable Protected Cropping Research Centre at Western Sydney University Hawkesbury Campus was an exciting build for AIS Greenworks.
The new facility, which has been partly funded by Horticulture Innovation, will provide a platform for Students, Academics and Industry organisations to run specific studies in completely controlled environments.
The 1600m2 greenhouse has nine compartments and a common corridor that are all individually climate controlled. Water systems for each of the compartments are independent and both the supply and drainage can be monitored and controlled during studies of environmental importance.
AIS Greenworks are happy to have been associated with this project and look forward to future projects with Western Sydney University.
For more information:
1300 763 141
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Other news in this sector: