Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: No degression for January 2018As widely expected, the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has announced that there will not be any RHI degression for any of the eligible technologies coming into effect on 01 January 2018. Therefore the current tariffs will be applicable until 31 March 2018.
Examination of the data reveals a peak in RHI applications of biomass systems over 1MW in October, which will be a direct result of the alignment of biomass tariffs in September. There was also a notable reduction in the number of applications overall, but this was not a significant number. Following an adjustment to the budgets, the whole scheme is now under budget, where previous to the changes rolled out in September, the scheme was over budget. This means that any degression announcements in March 2018 will likely be only for 5%, assuming there isn’t a sudden surge of applications over the next couple of months.
For more information from BEIS about this (non) news, click here.
For more information:
024 7669 6512
Publication date: 12/7/2017
Other news in this sector: