- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
- Canadian Plant Health Council launched
- €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- US (IA): Short course on production and management of high tunnel crops
- Danziger & ToolGen sign MOU for joint research and commercialization
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Remember these? Special Year Overview
Canada: Ontario Plants expanding to 13 hectares
Canadian propagator Ontario Plants announced plans for a 25,000 m2 expansion that will bring their total production area to 13 hectares. According to president Steve Vanderkooy, the expansion is a result of the growth of their customers. “When our customers grow, we don’t hesitate to plan the next phase."
French growers continue investments in solar greenhouses
Since last week, the French are the first to drive their cars over a solar panel road. While skeptics are still discussing whether or not the road is the right place for solar panels, more and more French greenhouse growers have already realized that their greenhouse roof is a much greater place to install photovoltaics.
Clean start with gutter protection film
The gutter protection film from Oerlemans Plastics has been on the market for 3 years now and is more and more a successful innovation for the growers. Normally you must use a lot of power, water and chemicals to clean the gutter at the end of the season. By using the gutter protection film this will be much less.
60 hectare single site glasshouse in Middenmeer:
Netherlands: CombiVliet surpasses 100 hectare
Dutch tomato grower CombiVliet has started preparations for the construction of phase 5 in Middenmeer. The greenhouse will span 12 hectares and that means that the Noordvliet location will grow to more than 60 hectares of greenhouses. "We can’t wait to start growing beautiful tomatoes here as well."
Teamwork makes for swift ground cover replacement at Red Sun Farms
Ground cover replacement is usually something that growers postpone simply because it is a time consuming job. In December we showed how a Dutch grower replaced 7 hectares in 2.5 weeks with the help of 20 workers. This was fast, yet the growers at Red Sun Farms believed the job could be done even faster.
Senmatic to introduce new adaptive climate controls
The key focus on the development of adaptive equipment is bearing fruit for Senmatic. Last year the Danish manufacturer of greenhouse climate, irrigation and fertilizer controls introduced two new products and has experienced a very productive year since then.Also this year, Senmatic will introduce several.....
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 12/22/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/21/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/20/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/19/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/18/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/15/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/14/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/13/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/12/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/08/2017 Ho Ho Ho Christmas Photo
- 12/08/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/07/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/06/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/05/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/04/2017 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 12/01/2017 Special Year Overview
- 12/23/2016 December 2016: Lit cultivation takes off in UK, Canada and the U.S.
- 12/22/2016 November 2016: Votes for Trump, Marijuana and Organic Hydroponics
- 12/21/2016 Canadian industry makes headlines in HortiDaily
- 12/20/2016 Will indepence in seed industry remain an uphill battle?