Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"New lighting product halves costs with double coverage"TotalGrow’s newest lighting product is the next generation in photoperiodic lighting. Each 16W light bulb of the TotalGrow Pure Flowering 200 Lamp can control the timing of flowering/vegetative growth over a 200 sq ft area at only 0.14 amps. The flowering lamp has metal, waterproof housings protecting the precisely tuned LEDs.
TotalGrow has also continued to improve another improvement to its high intensity lighting fixture. The TG15A Broad Grow Spectrum Light fixtures have achieved another 10% efficiency increase. The power draw has been reduced from 155W to 143W. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a light plan and calculations of how this can further increase your savings.
Visit the producer in booth 1408 at the GLExpo.
Contact Jeff Mastin at email@example.com to schedule a time to meet, or just stop by.
For more information:
Jeff Mastin – Chief Biologist
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Other news in this sector: