Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"New lighting product halves costs with double coverage"TotalGrow’s newest lighting product is the next generation in photoperiodic lighting. Each 16W light bulb of the TotalGrow Pure Flowering 200 Lamp can control the timing of flowering/vegetative growth over a 200 sq ft area at only 0.14 amps. The flowering lamp has metal, waterproof housings protecting the precisely tuned LEDs.
TotalGrow has also continued to improve another improvement to its high intensity lighting fixture. The TG15A Broad Grow Spectrum Light fixtures have achieved another 10% efficiency increase. The power draw has been reduced from 155W to 143W. Contact email@example.com for a light plan and calculations of how this can further increase your savings.
Visit the producer in booth 1408 at the GLExpo.
Contact Jeff Mastin at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to meet, or just stop by.
For more information:
Jeff Mastin – Chief Biologist
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Other news in this sector: