Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
"HortEx Vietnam 2018 to be sold out shortly"The organizers of HortEx Vietnam, the first International Exhibition and Conference for Horticultural and Floricultural Production and Processing Technology in Vietnam, which is being held from 14-16 March 2018 in Ho Chi Minh City, expect the exhibition to be sold out on very short notice.
The exhibition was launched last April and already at this point nearly all stands are booked.
Kuno Jacobs, Managing Director of Nova Exhibitions in the Netherlands states: “When we launched the exhibition we of course expected that the exhibition would have a successful start as the Vietnamese market is in need of such new dedicated platform for Horticulture and Floriculture, however we did not foresee that the exhibition would nearly be fully booked before the end of the year. Additionally we are very pleased to see that the interest is not only coming from international companies but also from Vietnamese companies, this is important as they contribute in the promotion of the exhibition locally.”
Currently the exhibition is host to exhibitors from 15 countries including Belgium, China, Ecuador, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Malaysia, Netherlands, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, U.S.A. and Vietnam.
In total the organizers expect over 100 companies to participate in the exhibition.
The exhibition is supported by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Vietnam, Lam Dong Tourism, Trade and Investment Promotion Center (TIPC), Vietnam Fruit & Vegetable Association (VinaFruit) and the Dalat Flower Association.
VinaFruit and Dalat Flower Association already reserved large areas in which a number of their members, Vietnamese growers, will participate. The presence of these growers in the exhibition creates an excellent interaction not only between the participants and visitors but also between the participants themselves.
Horticulture and Floriculture are one of the most promising sectors of the Vietnamese economy and HortEx Vietnam aims to serve all segments of this fast growing and promising industry with a targeted trade show.
Companies who are potentially interested are advised to contact the organisers shortly as available space is limited.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Other news in this sector: