Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 16-17, Zwolle
NL: IoF2020 use-cases featured at IFOAM EU ConferenceThe 5th Organic Processing Conference, organised by IFOAM EU and BIONEXT, will focus on the digital opportunities organic processors have to enhance their performance. ‘The Internet of Things’ can be a powerful tool for organic processors, enabling them to remotely control the processing chain or ensure traceability and transparency. Three representatives of the IoF2020 project will join the conference to present their respective use-cases.
Peter Pareee’s (ZLTO) use-case ‘Remote Quality Assurance of Instrumental Analyses in the Dairy Chain’ envisions a quality assurance service of locally obtained milk and remote dairy composition analyses using sensor appliances. The use-case ‘Big Wine Optimisation’ presented by Gianni Trioli (Vinidea) will allow the user to control wine quality during the last phases of its life cycle, i.e. bottle transport and storage. Matteo Balderacchi, coordinator of the use-case ‘Enhanced Quality Certification System’, will introduce a web-based solution that can simplify the quality certification and labelling process for products with two or three quality labels. This will be done by avoiding double input and checks, as well as enhancing the robustness of the inspection activity and the traceability along the value chain.
The Organic Processing Conference will take place in Zwolle, the Netherlands, from 16-17 January 2018.
The full programme is available here.
For more information
Publication date: 12/12/2017
Other news in this sector: